Beacon Boutique is a thrift store unlike any other. Not only does Beacon Boutique fund our programs and services — it also offers our clients a training opportunity in the retail arena and a positive shopping experience when they need professional clothes for interviews and work.
Do some shopping for the whole family, and support a great cause in your community! Beacon Boutique has a unique collection of items you won’t find anywhere else — from trendy to traditional, home décor to apparel, kids to adults, we have it all!
There’s something for everyone at Beacon Boutique — what’s more, there’s something for everyone’s budget! Discover hidden treasures and get great deals on quality merchandise for women, men and children at Beacon Boutique!
We invite you to drop off your tax-deductible donation of clothing, accessories, household goods and furniture. Every penny you spend or donation you make supports the Beacon of Life mission of empowering women to achieve positive change.
We gratefully accept gently used:
• Clothing for women, men and children (from sweatpants to wedding gowns)
• Shoes, jewelry, ties, purses and scarfs
• Throw pillows, pictures, bedspreads and dishes
• Chairs, tables, couches, small appliances and electronics
• Books and children’s toys
We regretfully cannot accept:
• Large appliances
• Computers or box televisions
• Mattresses or baby cribs